For the fourth election in a row, the Bucks County Courier Times has endorsed Steve Santarsiero for election to the Pennsylvania State House. In doing so, here is some of what the paper had to say:
Election Day is nearly here and with your help I will continue to fight for:
· Better funding for our schools
· Family-sustaining jobs
· The protection of women's reproductive rights
· Civil rights for all Pennsylvanians, regardless of their sexual orientation
· The protection of our environment
· The passage of my bill (HB 1010) that would establish universal background checks for fire arms purchases in Pennsylvania.
But I will need your help.
If we are going to win, I will need your time and financial support.
Regarding the latter, please help us today by contributing whatever you can afford. Donations can be made online by clicking the red "Donate" button on the top right or by check made payable to Santarsiero for State Representative and mailed to PO Box 352, Yardley, PA 19067.
As always, thank you for your support!