As we head into 2014, we face what is likely to be yet another hard-fought campaign back home and another battle with the Corbett Administration in Harrisburg. I will continue the fight for:
· better funding for our schools,
· family-sustaining jobs,
· the protection of women's reproductive rights,
· civil rights for all Pennsylvanians, regardless of their sexual orientation,
· the protection of our environment, and
· the passage of my bill (HB 1010) that would establish universal background checks for fire arms purchases in Pennsylvania.
But I will need your help. If we are going to turn back the Tea Party as we did in 2012, I will need your time and financial support.
Regarding the latter, please help us today by contributing whatever you can afford. Donations can be made on line by clicking the red "Donate" button on the top right or by check made payable to Santarsiero for State Representative and mailed to PO Box 352, Yardley, PA 19067.
As always, thank you for your support!
No upcoming events found.